ice breaker

Home Forums Introductions ice breaker

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Jacquelyn Van Sickle
    Jacquelyn

Introduce yourself and your blog, and tell me something you love to recommend!

I’m Jacquelyn, from the Chicagoland area and now Boston. I started AmeriVersity after graduating from UIUC to make it easier for international students to learn about different colleges in the USA. Then I started Blogger to Blogger because ninety-nine-point-infinitely-nine percent of blogs aren’t about international education and I wanted to connect with the people behind them. So, hello and welcome!

I recommend Tazo chai tea to the point of wondering if I talk about it too much. I feel like I wasted so many years not drinking chai, because none of the other brands I tried warranted buying a second box until I tried Tazo. When I make a perfect cup (yes, I’ll admit it’s not always perfect no I won’t) it tastes like Christmas, or whatever else makes you feel warm and fuzzy and mmmmm…

Profile photo of Kim Petersen
    kimpete
    Participant

I’m Kim, of thethirtysomethinglife.com. My blog is a mix of fashion, beauty, food, family, and general lifestyle (I know, like a million other blogs out there!) The blogging community and family I’ve formed are awesome so I am truly happy to be part of Blogger to Blogger.

I recommend the book The Secret Life of Bees to everyone I meet who likes to read that’s never read it. That book was so life-changing for me. Also, please note I’ve never seen the movie so I couldn’t possibly tell you how it measures up, but the book is awesome and everyone should give it a read! XO

Profile photo of Jacquelyn Van Sickle
    Jacquelyn

I haven’t read The Secret Life of Bees, but I remember borrowing it from the library when I was in high school. Thanks for the reminder; I probably borrow and buy five books for every one I read, whoops XD

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.